Monday 21 September 2009

Something cool

While updating our Youtube page, we came across this, created by one of HUMTOO's members, check it out:



We contacted Neokitsch, and this is what he has to say:

This video is part of a project I call Neon Quiche (which is a play on words from NeoKitsch). This project and the video I uploaded is inspired by 1970's cooking shows. I am very much influenced by kitsch food and cookery. Where the "Neo" part of "Kitsch" comes in, is where I involve serious and experimental contemporary music.I made the video in one take in my kitchen.

Check out some of Neokitsch's tracks on HUMTOO: neokitsch.humtoo.com

If you're making something cool, that's in any way related to music, we want to know about it - email Mike@humtoo.com and we'll get it up here on the blog.

www.humtoo.com